Human Resources Specialist - Project Amistad
The incumbent provides administrative support to the Chief People Officer on all personnel matters, responsible for coordination of Time and Attendance, and assists with payroll processing.The incumbent reports to the Chief People Officer and assists and advises management about Human Resources issues. Additionally, incumbent represents the agency regarding human resources issues with other agencies and organizations such as EEOC, DOL, OSHA, DOT, TxDOT, and others.
Due to access to personnel records, the incumbent must maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assists the Chief People Officer in complying with local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding employment practices, policies, and procedures.
2. Coordinate all logistics regarding the process to interview applicants such as advertising positions, processing applications, setting up interviews, conducting background checks, process applicant if hired, and assist the new employee to complete all required forms.
3. Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
4. Responsible for the benefits program and for keeping employees informed about changes as they occur, which may include collecting and submitting employee information and notice of change in status to health, dental, life, disability, and other insurance carriers or insurance brokers.
5. Conducts the initial orientation and training process for new employees.
6. Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
7. Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
8. Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
9. Maintains employee records current, consistent, and accurate.
10. Responsible for processing Time and Attendance reports accurately and on schedule.
11. Assists with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
12. Assists with processing of terminations.
13. Completes required reports related to Human Resources or as required by various program contacts.
14. Maintains accurate training records in HRIS system.
15. Promotes the agency at community fairs and makes presentations promoting the agency as assigned.
16. Attends self-development sessions as assigned to improve knowledge of functions related to this position.
17. Assists the Chief People Officer with various research projects and/or special projects.
18. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and two years of Human Resource experience.
2. Must possess one of the following certifications: PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
3. Has the ability to communicate professionally verbally and in writing.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office Products to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of intricacies of human resources skills such as (but not limited to) management of employee benefit programs, personnel file management, ADP system, processing employees from interview of new employee to exit interview of employee and all necessary steps in between.
6. Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as training equipment and materials will need to be transported to presentations.
7. Have access to vehicle to travel to meetings and presentations and have current driver’s license with proof of personal insurance meeting state insurance requirements.
For more info & to apply please click here
Work Location(s): El Paso, TX, US
ADP is hiring a Human Resource Business Advisor (HRBA). The Human Resource Business Advisor (HRBA) is a Human Resources subject matter expert interfacing with ADP clients to provide HR advisory support and service to both address on demand/urgent issues as well as help to strategically drive results. HRBAs deliver detailed HR best practice advice and information around regulations and provide clients with practical guidance through the HR management processes across the HR lifecycle. HRBAs also play a key role in ensuring client engagement across ADP’s products and services.
HRBA’s provide inbound and outbound virtual client on-boarding/training in the same respect as the HR Solutions Specialist counterparts, in addition they are highly focused on HR projects and research, including content, training and other development projects to increase their HR knowledge and experience. They provide on-demand HR consultation and advice to clients through email and phone, working closely with their more Sr. counterparts, team leads and management to assist in resolving more complex HR issues for clients.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
For more info & to apply please click here
Human Resources Generalist, Senior- El Paso County
Summary of Position
The Human Resource Generalist, Senior works under general direction, performs a full range of duties at a para-professional level related to the functions of the Human Resources Department as assigned, including employment compliance, employee relations, recruitment and employment, benefits administration, wellness, compensation, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation and related human resources areas to include but not limited to advising on employment related matters, performance management counseling, and educating. This designation is distinguished from the Human Resources, Intermediate classification by greater work complexity, broader work activities and some lead work authority.
Closing Date: 8/20/2023 11:59 PM Mountain
For more information or to apply click here
Data Functional Analyst (Human Resources Department)- El Paso County
Summary of Position
The Data/Functional Analyst under supervision is responsible for assisting in the coordination of data collection, analysis, reporting, projects, and maintenance of statistics and performance measures for an assigned department. This position uses best practices in research and statistical analysis, gathers data and designs reports to the department to be used in policy and operational decisions. This position also recommends what data should be collected to determine critical outcome measures.
Coordinates data collection, data entry, data analysis, data or information manipulation and presentation;
Assists in the development and training of new systems;
Generates and reports results on performance measures for the Department and submits to respective agencies and designated areas upon approval;
Provides graphs and clear, accurate data for
Analyzes reports and other output requirements;
Develops and analyzes reports;
Communicates with department users for the analysis of data collection issues;
Develops and presents oral and written presentations to Department Management or other County departments and the public, as assigned;
Tracks, obtains and/or records, reports/analyzes data from each division within the department;
Manages data collection and analysis in various forms and formats, including but not limited to surveys, standard instruments, and other outcome data;
Reviews results and incorporate the feedback from surveys and gathered data;
Participates in the development, coordination and implementation of schedules, procedures, and programs for department services;
Completes complex presentations on various data outcomes and other related topics to high level stakeholders, as assigned;
Trains affected personnel in the process of capturing accurate related data from any system containing the data and alerting management to issues and problems in the related systems.
Presents recommendations to management in matters relating to
improvements to data collection processes;
Trains functional users in the capabilities of their systems, assisting and familiarizing them with issues and problems in their related systems;
Provides daily or frequent reports to departmental managers as needed;
Ensures data results are properly captured on retention and retrieval system and archived for legal and security purposes; prepares archived reports as needed;
Assists with customizing performance metrics and project management procedures for the department;
Attends training and conferences related to these job duties to enhance knowledge and expertise in these areas;
Stays abreast of new trends and innovations in the field;
Works effectively with a team to produce positive, professional outcomes;
Commits self to providing excellent customer service and demonstrate commitment through cooperative team and individual efforts; and
Creates a high quality work culture through participation in and emphasis on training and mentoring to develop leadership, management, and technical skills in self and all employees, including safety related training and skills;
Closing Date: 8/20/2023 11:59 PM Mountain
To learn more or apply, please click here
Legal Assistant - Law Office of John A. Wenke
Job Duties and/or Responsibilities
Assist attorney with operating a small, employment law office. This includes:
To Apply for this Position:
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
EPSHRM Non Members, please note that an invoice for payment will be shared with you via e-mail and must be paid in full before the position will be placed on our site.
Positions are placed on the website for 30 calendar days. If ads are closed by customer's request before 30 days, fees will not be prorated, and no money will be refunded.